August Purchases


Believe it or not, I have actually
been Christmas gift shopping.



As usual in the midst of it all, I always manage to buy
something for myself.


One of the purchases was this Jessica Simpson geometric pattern dress.
A few sizes larger than what I wear, but for the price of 9.99 USD
I think a few extra bucks with the seamstress can make it work.


Also picked up these earrings from Cyzone.
They are silver toned and are slipped on the 
earlobe, which I thought was kind of cool and
unusual for 8.00 USD.

Another purchase was this vintage Escada green belt,
for 11.25 USD including shipping.


Finally, a purple Coach bag which I fell in love with,
the minute I walked into the local Coach store for 146.38 USD.



Total for August was 176.50 USD



2 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Beautiful dress! Will look great on you!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I don't see the Coach Purse photo. But seriously loving all the items you purchased. Cool earrings & belt. Great edits last month, also.