January 2013 purchases

My unexpected shopping usually begins with a trip 
to the mall to do something else other than shop for myself.
It may also happen while I am looking at a blog and 
then spot something I like.
Or when I get an email from a store I have purchased from....


Well, these were a result of me going to the mall:
Christian Siriano for Payless black pointy heels on sale for 36.38 USD



"Teddy bear clings to hot air balloon" necklace for 4.27 USD



Silver stretch ring to be used to adorn my pony tails for 1.60 USD


Blue and turquoise braided bracelet for 1.06 USD


A starfish ring to match my starfish cuff.

Via ebay for 3.00 USD including shipping.


Five new items in the closet=

January total 46.31 USD




8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..accesorios super fashion eses...besossss

Mica said...

Oh great accessories purchases! I really like those heels too :)

Natalie said...

gerat purchases! I really like the last one! all that glitters is gold!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

those shoes look perfect! totally adore!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i like that hot air balloon and those heels.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

drollgirl said...

great stuff, and not too expensive! whee!

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Great buys, I LOVE those heels!!!

Kristen said...

Someone is having fun with new accessories! :)