Getting ready

I am getting ready for a work trip.
It takes a lot of planning as I have to make sure
that all bills are paid at home and anything on my 
to do list has been done.

H&M houndstooth trousers - White t shirt V - Black flats Presumida - Michael Kors black bag 
I also must pack.
Packing for 15 days away from home is not easy.
During those 15 days I will be getting on at least 4 flights
to 3 different countries where the weather is below zero right now.


My packing must include comfortable clothes, work clothes,
walking shoes, heels, tights... and I should be use to this right now,
but somehow every trip is different.


5 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..el pantalon te queda muy bien!! besosss


http://www.cosasde-ladydiva.com/

Anonymous said...

This is a long trip and the climate changes must be a challenge.

Lisa said...

Have a safe and productive trip. I hope you get to have a little bit of fun too.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I Wonder where you are going that it is below zero degrees right now. To tell you the truth though, after such a busy summer, I am ready even for such a drastic change in weather. Also, I hate packing. I have dobne it so many times but never seem to get it quite right.

Love you in houndstooth pants, always. Cute flats too.

Good luck with your traveling and all the flights. =)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I meant to say after such a really hot summer. LOL