Lazy Casual

This Thursday feels like a Friday.
I've had this outfit "pulled together" for a week now.
Waiting for the moment... for a casual Friday.

Ralph Lauren white jeans - Andrew & Co. blue like top - Forever 21 beige cardigan -Fergielicious beige  heels - Kenneth Cole bag 

I was in a bit of a hurry this morning and it seemed easier to just wear this instead of putting something together.
 Maybe too casual ?


Yes, totally Lazy Casual - 

Silver boy pendant and girl earrings from Mexico


How's that for a new style ?

8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore!! que hermosa hoy de azul..estas bella
besos y estoy de sorteo en mi blog!

Judy C said...

It's terrific. I love it all.

Biba said...

I love this outfit! And it looks really good on you!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Not too casual, IMHO -- just right, and very pretty.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love your look especially the jeans.

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

This outfit is SO chic :) not too casual :) perfect :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

joshylola said...

Me encantan los pantalones blancos, muy guapa.Buen fin de semana

ana said...

It's great I love it