Please don't let me out the door wearing this...


Sometimes I think I will be punished for being such a critic. So, I have been trying to control myself.

During last week's wedding my H pointed this girl out to me. 
I had seen her but did not want to make a comment, so just to get it straight, HE MADE ME.




I asked him to never allow me to leave the house if I wore something like this...



Nono1 by you.
It actually looks a lot better in the picture!
If you think this is bad... you missed out on a girl that had her t-ts half way out. My husband was terrified they would fall out on the dance as she put her arms up while dancing.
Sometimes I wonder if those around us are honest and say what they really think when we ask:
"How does this look ?"


5 comments

Carla said...

wow....yeah I'm amazed what some people wear in public =D

Lyss said...

oh man! that is a very unflattering outfit. it's priceless to have a friend willing to tell you what you need to hear (so others aren't saying it behind you). that girl needs one of those friends.

Sheila said...

I will be the first to admit, I'm sure I've looked that bad on many occasions. Sometimes it's a case of not trying on the outfit before the special occasion (and that's the only outfit you have!), and then realizing that you don't have the right underwear/bra, or that oops, you gained weight and that dress that used to look so good doesn't anymore. That's a horrible feeling.

Delane said...

20 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb sack is NEVER EVER EVER a good thing..especially when spandex/nylon is involved.

aie yie yie

Clo by Clau! said...

Hi!

Thanks for your comment on my blog ;)

There is a Giveaway on my blog

Saludos,
Clau!