Compliments...

Everyday we should give a compliment, I really mean this.
There has always got to be something nice to say about someone- almost everyone anyways.
A nice smile.
A color suits a person well.
Hair, an accessory, it can be anything.


I received a compliment today, that I looked like I stepped out of a magazine.


What is the best compliment you have received ?




I am wearing:
- Red and White flower dress Chadwicks (gift from mom)
- Red patent flats Andreas Carrano 
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus

Don't forget to give that compliment.
We do not know what other people are going through, that little comment you make can make a true difference for someone.

7 comments

Dr. Da said...

That dress is great on you! You DO look like you stepped out of a magazine!

Penny said...

So very true, so positively, absolutely true! And you do look like you stepped out of a magazine:)

B a la Moda said...

Nice cute outfit. I don´t know what is the best compliment I have received. I forgot!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Kristen said...

So pretty! The complimenter was right.

Christina said...

Red, black, and white is such a classic combo. You pull it off with panache.

Unknown said...

So true about complimenting--- I make a point to compliment a lot.

I don't remember the best compliment, but I sure remember every negative thing any one has ever said to me and how it made me feel. :( I would much rather help make someone's day then ruin it.

You do look like you stepped out of a magazine!

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous outfit on you! That dress is fabulous!

I love giving compliments, but sometimes it saddens me how (especially) women brush them aside.