TODAY: It's so Difficult to keep myself together

I am having a difficult day.
Tried to cheer myself up with this colorful skirt but, I don't think it is working.
I try to be an honest person in everything I do. Really. I know I have flaws, I know I am far from perfect.
When I find something out I ask, to get the story straight. 
When I ask, there in that moment is your opportunity to make things right, you answer with the truth. 
If you don't in my head it means that there is something else you are keeping from me.
I am sorry for this ranting, I need to keep myself together. I need to be able to think clearly.




Today I chose to wear:
- Colorful Amichi brand skirt (hand me down from a friend)
- IZOD white collar top (gift from mom)
- Baci brand brown textile shoes with bow (E Bay)
- Suede brown bag no brand (purchased at Miami Airport)
- Beaded wood and seeds bracelet
All I ask for today is enlightenment from a higher power and positive vibes my way.

3 comments

hillary said...

I am sorry you are having a bad day. I like to be a straight shooter myself. I dislike when people beat around the bush!

Sheila said...

Aw, sorry to hear you'r down, Lorena! It will pass, and you can console yourself with the fact that you look great! I love this skirt. I would totally wear it.

Lorena said...

Thank you girls !
Sheila, would you like to have this skirt ? I was thinking of letting it go ... let me know !