The Vintage Versace

Black trousers Mario Serrani - Black bow flats vintage Salvatore Ferragamo

Off white and black vintage Versace turtle neck short sleeve sweater

 
Vintage jade ring

I had this vintage Versace turtle neck sweater in a bin where I keep my clothes for when I travel to colder latitudes. This sweater is made of very thick wool and I have not taken it with me on my last trips because it is odd to have a wool sweater that is short sleeve, it does not make sense to me.... if it's cold I want to have long sleeves- so I chose to let it go. Luckily its found a new home. 
 

2 comments

Sheila said...

Yes, that's the strangest thing, isn't it? Too hot for warm weather, and too cold for cold weather! Glad you were able to find it a new home.

Drooling over that massive emerald ring, Lorena!

Mica said...

I've had pieces like that and let them go too - I prefer my arms to be warm and covered when it's cold! It's nice you could pass this on, and I love your vest with this outfit! :)

Hope you're having a good weekend. We had a birthday party for my son yesterday, so much fun!

Away From The Blue