Vintage skirt from Madrid

Flower print vintage skirt from Madrid  no label, another option 

Silk cream top Kenneth Cole, similar 

Mustard suede peep toe block heel shoes Zara, similar 

Cream v neck sweater around the neck Tommy Hilfiger


Some days my mind wonders off to vintage shops in Spain, courtesy of Instagram.  I browse through these virtual shops and can only wonder when I will board a plane again. Not that I am in a hurry, I think I would be mortified to sit in a plane for so long with a mask on.

So today I travel through this skirt, I wonder what its previous life was like in Madrid, if only clothes could talk. Or not. 
 

3 comments

Mica said...

That is a beautiful skirt on you! I often wonder about clothes I pick up in opshops - especially ones with no labels or any information on them that I end up loving, as I always wish I knew more to be able to buy more, haha!

Hope that you had a nice weekend. Was a lovely warm one here :)

Away From Blue

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha, yes if only clothes could talk OR NOT! Lise

Sheila said...

It's a lovely skirt - is it a print, or embroidered?

I like to muse on the lives of my clothes before me - the stories they could tell!