Lost track of trends

Jeans Liz Claiborne - Neon blouse H&M - Nude patent peep toe heels La Mundial

Enamel chain vintage clip on earrings Monet

I don't know about you but during pandemia I have totally lost track of fashion and what is trending. 
I like staying updated but playing by my own rules, just what I like, for example today. 
Today I am wearing a neon blouse because it fit and I like the color, bright and happy. 
I am totally clueless wether it's on trend or not and I could not care less. 


 

3 comments

Sheila said...

Same, Lorena! I really couldn't care less what's in or out right now, and I have been dressing for myself more than ever. I love this bright top on you - those are such cute earrings too! That cut of jeans is fab.

Mica said...

I think neon will always be popular - just sometimes it's more popular than other times, but it never seems to go out of style! Most things are like that - or maybe I just think that as I dress how I want and don't pay attention to trends too much, haha!


Hope that you have a good weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

Lucía said...

Lorena, me encanta este look, es sencillo y perfecto para el día a día, el color de la blusa me encanta :) ¡Feliz fin de semana!


www.luciagallegoblog.com