Looking nice

Jeans Zara - Green tee shirt Charter Club - Butterfly motif straw bag - Brown H slides crocodile leather

This is what "looking nice" has come down to.

As you may have read before, happens we had been on absolute quarantine, only going out 3 days a week for 2 hours just to the supermarket and pharmacy.

We just got our first chance to go out everyday from 5am to 7 pm. After one week we have been sent to total lockdown again as cases skyrocketed. ICU are flooded. 

While it seems everyone is moving forward, we seem to be going back.


3 comments

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, Lorena, that is horrific. I hope things get under control again soon!

Mica said...

Oh no hoe frustrating cases were so high after some restrictions were relaxed! I really do hope it's over for you soon.

And yes, jeans and a tee is as "nice" as I got during iso!



Away From Blue

Closet Fashionista said...

I have a feeling the same will happen to us. Or it SHOULD happen to us but the government won't do it because they have to SaVe tHe EcOnOmY....ugh!
Looking nice for me has meant changing my pajamas since I still haven't actually gone out in public. I stopped at my parents a couple times but not for very long and not inside.
https://www.closet-fashionista.com/