No Justice

White jeans Red Valentino, similar - Black button down shirt vintage Personal by Leslie Fay, similar
Mustard yellow suede peep toe heels Zara - Mini tote bag Salvatore Ferragamo
 Just Cavalli vintage nameplate belt, another option here - Brown sunglasses Michael Kors
February 11th.

I've got to admit that my elevator photographs do no justice to my outfits. 
I've yet to find a place where I can take pictures at my new work location. Also I am there until late night so it's usually quite dark by the time I get home. For now this is it.


5 comments

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

But you are still looking good Lotena!

Courtney Erin said...

I have so many problems finding decent places to take photos so I definitely know the feeling!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Lucía said...

Me encanta este estilismo guapísima, ¡un beso enorme!


www.luciagallegoblog.com

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

It's not that bad...your outfits shine because the background is subtle.
OXOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Sheila said...

I don't know, I think you look pretty awesome in these pictures. I adore these trousers - do them with your new blouse, with a big belt!