In 2011 Out 2020

White jean trousers Red Valentino - Black silk top Silk House - Snake print cardigan Cable & Gauge, similar
Block heel suede yellow peep toe shoes Zara- Black woven vintage hand bag The SAK - Mint leather belt H&M
This is very likely one of my last wears of this snake print cardigan. I guess it was purchased sometime in 2011. That year I wore it several times as you can see below.

 
 

 


Below as worn in 2013.



Then worn in 2015.


Then in 2018 and 2019.


Worn at least 12 times in 9 years, I think I might have gotten it to at least 1.00 USD per wear. I have send it to the consignment shop because it's in perfect shape and I am not feeling it anymore.

1 comment

Sheila said...

I'm impressed that it's still in such good shape after all these years! I am hard on my sweaters.

I did laugh - remember when we all belted our cardigans?? Ha!