Markets in Mexico DF

Jeans - Green velvet loafers Zara - Black leather vintage hand bag Paloma Picasso
Red pashmina scarf - Gingham button shirt J. Crew 

If you did not know it, know it now: I absolutely love second hand, vintage and antiques :) 
So whenever I can I try to throw in a visit or five to local flea markets, this time it was Mexico. 

While I have tons of pictures and names of places, I am not quite ready to write that post, so I will just let you know I picked up several items and bought 1980's enamel Guy Laroche earrings.

Linking to On The Edge

3 comments

Mica said...

I like the red scarf with the pink top! It's great you manage to visit so many markets, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought at this one :)

Hope that you had a great 2019 and you have a wonderful new year ahead of you! :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

Can't wait to see those earrings! Happy New Year, dear Lorena. I hope 2020 brings you some peace and joy.

Shelbee on the Edge said...

I also love and vintage and second hand shopping. I wish I had more places near me!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com