Reflection

Polka dot dress Daniel Rainn - Nude pink flats Italian Florence market - Oversized vintage sunglasses

As I walked away from the Palais des Festivals where I have been working for the last three days, I stopped to take a quick shot of the reflection on the mirror moments after I said my good byes to colleagues.  

What a great ride this has been, I entered as one person and came out as another, a better one, I want to believe. 

Places, knowledge, experiences, opportunities that nobody can take from me and that my twenty year old version would have probably not even dreamed about, it's my reflection.  

Linking to  E&M






1 comment

Mica said...

It's a cute polka dot dress and I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip! I've been enjoying the little snippets of the countries you shared! :)

Away From Blue