Sneaker Mode

White sneakers Giza, similar - Black vintage bag Croft & Barrow

Black two piece drawstring set


You're getting a picture overload because I wore sneakers and actually loved them. It seldom happens. I've always felt sneakers were made for a purpose and that purpose in exercising. There are places for certain things, things for certain places. This, even though sneakers are considered a fashionable item and currently on trend, I have never been a fan. To me they will always belong in informal, exercise department. Today they were my street wear.

Linking to E&M + Ageless Linkup

2 comments

Mica said...

Yey, it's great you gave them a try and loved them! I have a glitter pair I got a few months back and they are so comfortable and fun to wear - I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear them again soon!


Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I won't do running shoes, but I'll do Converse-style runners. I just am not a fan of the chunky white sneaker look.