Garment doubt

Fuchsia trousers Vince Camuto, similar - Flower print kimono cardigan Forever 21, similar - Céline sunglasses

Green turtleneck sweater Cortefiel, similar - Patent nude heels Flexi, similar - Pink convertible hand bag Gabs

Double pearl ring Parfois, similar - Nail varnish 
Sometimes the moment I decide to get rid of a garment I will start to wear it non stop, like with this floral cardigan kimono. I felt I had not "done it justice" in wearing it a way I loved so I tried and tried and tried.  I still don't love it, but I will be wearing it once more before sending it to the consignment shop where it will hopefully get a new fruitful life. 

Linking to I Do De Claire

3 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Mica said...

I really like the green and magenta together and of course I love the kimono cardi! :) But if it's not working for you, better to let it go and have something you love instead! :)

Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) I just posted my weekday wear linkup, I'd love you to join! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Yeah, I don't love this piece - it doesn't feel cohesive in the outfit, even though the colours go. There's something about a light kimono with a dark turtleneck too that feels like two seasons fighting each other.

You, of course, look marvelous!