100% ?

Black zipper skirt Burberry
Silver top Lanvin, here gold version 
Black Vernice Floyd peep toe shoes Gucci
Black zipper skirt Burberry - Vintage diamond ring, similar 
Furla patent hand bag with chain, similar - Vintage gold ring, similar 

As I have mentioned before, my shopping habits have changed drastically this year, I barely buy anything new. 
This outfit is proof of that. The skirt with zipper detail was a steal, considering its Burberry and that I paid less than half of what they are selling it for. The metallic top is by Lanvin, from around 2008 and was just over 22.00 USD, yet another great find.
The peep toe shoes are Gucci and were a bargain, same as the black patent turn key bag from Furla.
This is probably the closest I will get to an outfit being a 100% from consignment.

13 comments

Mica said...

I am loving that silver top, WOW! What an awesome piece, and a bargain price too! You always score such great deals :) I am loving all the silver and black together too.



Away From The Blue Blog

Ruth said...

That sparkle is so fun and perfect for the holidays!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I almost hadn't bought anything new too, I thrift a lot. Much more fun.

Courtney Erin said...

That top! I seriously LOVE that...so sparkly and fun.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Straight A Style said...

I love that this outfit is all designer yet totally affordable. You are an amazing consigner/vintage shopper.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

OMG, Lanvin, Burberry, Gucci, Furla, and all second-hand?? You are the queen of shopping, Lorena! I LOVE this outfit - you look sexy and stunning!

Imagine the damage we could do shopping together shopping...One day!

Laura B said...

Oh my goodness! I was loving the outfit even before I found out it was all an incredible bargain! I need to find some amazing consignment stores like you shop at!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

woooow, you look fantastic :D loved all combo

NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | THE COATS FOR THE SEASON!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

backinstyle said...

You look amazing, and so festive! Love that you were able to re-love these fabulous pieces by not purchasing them new. You are such a wizard at bargain hunting!

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, you are so talented as buyer! Unbelievable how and for what prices you shopped these amazing pieces. You look fantastic!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Gemma said...

This is such a beautiful outfit! I love the sequins so much.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Lydia said...

This is such a fun look! I love that you got these amazing pieces for a steal. You should wear it on NYE!
Chic on the Cheap

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

This is nice, blouse is cool, fit great to this pencil skirt and bag. 4th picture is great!