Morning to Evening

Green blazer Catherine Malandrino, similar - Sunglasses Céline, similar
Black tote bag Furla 
Velvet shoes SJP Sarah Jessica Parker, here fab option under 40.00 USD 
Orange dress Red Valentino, sim on super sale 
Book clutch Kate Spade, here Cinderella option 
I returned home yesterday evening with a very long list of pendings. Renew my licence plate. Do laundry. Get groceries. You get the picture. 

Another one of them was attend a cocktail at a local jeweller.  Since I knew I could not go home and change, I played the usual remove the blazer and add a clutch move and called it a day.

I have to admit I did not look polished, but at least I made it to the venue. One less thing to do.

Linking to  Straight A Style + On The Edge

2 comments

Sheila said...

I think you look beautiful. That dress is stunning! I love the ruffled shoulders - it would probably be too hot for your climate, but I can see that dress worn with a blouse underneath.

Mica said...

I think your outfit change really worked - you look great in both! :)

Hope that you are having a good week so far! Another hot day here, but I had the day off to enjoy it :)

Away From The Blue Blog