Chantilly Wedding

Black silk one shoulder top Alice & Olivia, almost identical on sale 
White and black polka dots long skirt Grace, almost identical under 20.00 USD
Silver bead fold over vintage clutch, similar
Black patent pointy flats Zara, similar
Black jacket Via Spiga, similar 

A week in Milan, another in Cannes and then Paris. Now I am in the last part of my trip: Chantilly, Virginia, for a family wedding. It's been three crazy weeks where I have lived out of one mid size suitcase. 
You may recall I wore this same skirt and top for a red carpet event just a few days ago, because I was not going to pack two formal outfits and because its very likely none of my other options fit.
It was a lovely ceremony and we had a really good time.
Now I just want to go home. 

What is the longest time you have been out traveling away from home?



8 comments

Sheila said...

You look just as amazing this time! Lovely look - I really like the windy pictures - they show off that gorgeous skirt.

The longest I've been from home is 12 days. I REALLY don't like to travel.

Mica said...

That is a beautiful outfit for a wedding, just as it was for a red carpet event! :)

I love the idea of travelling but I'm never away from home too long - I'm a real homebody as they say!

Hope that you are having a good week and a nice start to November! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Ashon said...

so in love with this whole outfit, you look beautiful and diving. That polka long skirt is everything. I love travelling, it educates and inspire me a lot in life.

xx Ashon
https://ashonfashionary.com/versatile-wardrobe-pieces-worth-investing-this-fall/

Ivana Split said...

How nice you were travelling for so long. Although, I'm sure it can be challenging at times. Living from a suitcase can create a style challenge. I love what you wore for this wedding, though. You look stunning!

Laura B said...

Absolutely stunning look! I adore the bold polka dot skirt! You look lovely!

Lydia said...

I love how you paired this top and skirt together for a perfect formal dress! I've never been away that long, but I can imagine I might be longing for the comforts of my own home at that point too.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

passion fruit, paws and peonies said...

Gorgeous look for a wedding - I love the full skirt, very glam xx Maria

Natalie S said...

Hermoso este look!