Shoulder show

Peppermint white and red stripe off shoulder button shirt Topshop, identical on sale, another cool option
Jeans Unionbay, similar here
Bucket hand bag purple handle Coach, similar in cream here and other options under 20.00 USD here and here
Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti, similar

I got on the shoulder show trend about six months after is was in full throttle. I resisted it as it seemed like everyone was wearing it and was kind of like a uniform. I bought one chambray off shoulder shirt, was gifted another flower print and the day before I wore this shirt, I got it at the super sales rack. Super sales meaning I paid 28.00 USD less than this identical one. 
I gave myself the excuse that it was not the "traditional" off shoulder and even though it's a size more than I would normally wear, I kind of enjoyed the slouchiness of it.
Are there any trends you've hesitated to try ? If so, which ones ?



9 comments

Sheila said...

I like this top, but I don't *love* it - it's fine, but not AWESOME, you know?

I find myself resisting trends when they are...trending! Like the "cold shoulder" thing - I did that a couple of years ago, and now I'm over it, just as everyone else is catching onto it.

Mica said...

That top is so fun, a great way to try the one shoulder trend! :)

I find the bra situation to tricky to wear one shoulder or off the shoulder pieces, so I just admire them on others! :)

Hope that you are having a lovely week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

I never wear of shoulder or one shoulder because it doesn't look good on me. It does on you!

Natalie S said...

Esta super linda esta camisa! La conseguiste en Panamá?

Creo que con todo lo que es tendencia me tomo mi tiempo antes de probarla o no. Quiero asegurarme que lo tengo porque quiero y no solo porque lo veo todos los días.

Nikoline said...

Such a cute outfit, I think it's so cool that you have tried this trend, because I could never pull it off! :)

TheNormcoreRebel

Jennifer_q85 @ Little Corner of Mine said...

Great look! You look stylish and ready for the day.

Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
Instagram | Follow Me

Dressed With Soul said...

How good you decided finally for the trend as I like how you are wearing this shirt!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Laura B said...

That is a fun top! I hesitated with OTS tops too, but mostly from a practical standpoint. It's hard to constantly be adjusting them when you are picking up kids all the time!

Anonymous said...

Top is so cute and stylish! Lise