One day

Black cropped trousers Mossimo, similar - Off white flower brooch sleeveless top Forever 21
Green blazer Catherine Malandrino, similar - Black Prada Baroque sunglasses, identical
Black flats Parfois 
Off white flower brooch sleeveless top Forever 21, similar top + similar brooch
The other day I shared how overwhelmed I was, well, still am. Some are minor things that just seem to pile, like for example my handbags growing fuzzy furry green mould due to the 80+% humidity or my car needing to be serviced. Others, like my upstairs neighbour not fixing some leakage issue in two of his bathrooms, or my tenant being a month late and not picking up my calls, are a bit more serious. These days, its just one day at a time. 

6 comments

Sheila said...

Ah, that totally sucks, my dear. Take it one thing at a time, one day at a time - it will get better!

In the meantime, you're looking FAB. Love this green on you!

Mica said...

Love the colourful green blazer!

So horrible to hear how many things are going wrong at the moment though - I'd be so frustrated with the handbags! I hope things get better and get resolved soon.



Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

Love this black and white outfit with the pop of color of that great jade green blazer! So sorry to hear things are piling up on you now, I hope these issues will soon be solved.

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Those are stressful things, Lorena. I hope things get better....
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

Let s hope for a better week!

Straight A Style said...

I'm sorry! I have had similar feelings lately. Hope you have a calm weekend!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style