Bring on the polo shirt

Peach polo shirt Victorinox, similar  - Wera Stockholm vintage skirt, similar expensive
Suede shoes Breckelle's - Metallic satchel Stella Rittwagen
 
Vintage bronze key cuff - Pearl bar necklace vintage, similar

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about getting rid of my polo shirts. The peach color one I am wearing today is one of less than a handful that survived the edit. I thought I'd try and wear it with a more formal skirt and get on the polo shirt trend wagon. I fell off. It did not work.
When was the last time you tried a trend and it did not work, what was it? 

Linking to On The Edge

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Polo shirts don't work for me as they make me look masculine. Nice peachy color though. Lise

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I don't know Lorena. I think this looks very pretty together with the skirt. I wonder if you unbuttoned the button on it so it gave you more or a v-neck look if you would like it better. Or a long necklace to break up the solid??
But I think it looks great with this skirt!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, personally I like the look with the polo shirt you let be in your closet!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

This look works good, I would are a bit black on the polo. A necklace of a small cardigan!

Sheila said...

I love the colour of the polo, but I do not like the style of it. The skirt is great!

The last trend I tried that did not work was a jumpsuit. I wore it three times, but ugh, did not like it much any of the times.

Lydia said...

I agree, I'm not on the polo bandwagon. But the rest of the look works well!
Chic on the Cheap

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I love polos! For me it's something perfectly easy to pull, I tend to wear it when I am not in the mood to dress up

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog and Instagram