Blah jeans

Dark blue jeans DKNY, similar - Striped cashmere sweater, similar in pink
Metallic satchel Stella Rittwagen - Green suede loafers Zara, similar
Flower yarn necklace via Entrenudos, here another cool crochet option

These DKNY blah jeans were a dead stock purchase. Once again I did not try them on. Lately it's become a bad habit. So, yeah, they are not what I expected them to be, they look blah. One wear and they are out to consignment. I am back on the hunt of a good pair of jeans.
What brand is the jeans that fit you best?

Linking to E&M

4 comments

Sheila said...

I only own three pairs of actual jeans:
- Levi Strauss bicycle commuter jeans
- Gap flare-leg jeans
- Versace high-waisted jeans (not blue denim).

The Levis fit best of all of those. I've had good luck with Liz Claiborne and Ralph Lauren jeans in the past, though.

backinstyle said...

I agree, a good fit in jeans is hard to find! I don't wear jeans very often, but Levi's has a ton of different cut and wash shade options. Your rainbow yarn necklace is the cutest!

Mica said...

It's a shame they weren't winners for you! I definitely have to try pants on - Jeanswest is my go to for jeans, I used to love Sass & Bide but I've been finding them too low cut post-baby, ned something a little more mum-tum friendly, ha!

Hope that you have a great weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

You are brave to buy jeans without trying them on! Sorry they didn't work out.
Chic on the Cheap