Reloved

Jeans Unionbay, identical but destructed - Florence nude flats Coach, another pair of nude flats here
See by Chloe Harriet tote bag, similar here
Silk sequinned vintage top Emanuel Ungaro, very similar and very expensive

Over the weekend I attended a second hand pop up shop, where thanks to Reloved, I was able to have a lot of vintage items from my closet on sale for under 30.00 USD: Valentino, Escada, Ferragamo...
The event had an amazing make up artist: EthelEunice on site and since I had been out the night before, my eyes were puffy and looked tired so I asked her to do her magic on me. It immediately picked me up and the tired look was covered at least for face to face encounters, not so for pictures.

The moment I uploaded these pictures all I could keep on saying to myself was "OMG the concealer is too white".

Oh and the results of the sale ? I purchased one item and sold a few ;) 

Have you purchased second hand lately? If so, what was it ?





4 comments

Helene.Vlacho said...

I haven't bought any second hand piece lately. This top looks so beautiful, perfect to combine with any look.

Sheila said...

I don't notice any concealer - you look fresh and a bit shiny, but that's a nice look. Love the sequinned top. You know I bought a few things on my vacation...hee!

Mica said...

The makeup doesn't look too bad in photos, I thought the brightness was just the flash :)

I like your outfit too, that's such a pretty top! Sounds like a fun event, and awesome you were able to pick up some bargains for your wardrobe!

Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) We had a birthday party for my eldest so it was a bit busy, but lots of fun.

Away From The Blue Blog

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Tu top me ha enamorado
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com