Villa Condesa

Black trousers Mario Serrani, similar here 
Silk turquoise houndstooth print vintage blouse (no brand) , similar - White rose brooch, similar 
Black blazer Gabe Theory, identical on sale here
Black tote bag Furla
Black flats Pemba Salvatore Ferragamo

I have come to realise and accept that I am an all vintage collector. Sometimes I fear that I am just a few items away from becoming a hoarder..
It could be because I grew up in an old home, surrounded by old furniture or just because I honestly believe that items were made of better quality and craftsmanship. 
This is the only reason I can find to justify my excitement at coming across a vintage silk blouse in a shop or feeling right at home in a place that has old artifacts as decor, for example this little boutique hotel in the heart of Mexico City, a true hidden gem, where I've been spending some days. You can see some of these artifacts I refer to in my Instagram account. Are there any items that make you feel at home when you are away from home?

9 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a pretty top!! And hey, there are worse things to collect, hehe.
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sheila said...

Nothing wrong with collecting, if that's your thing, but hoarding is not something I want to do.

I love that turquoise colour on you - looks amazing!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

love this classic way :)

NEW TIPS POST | PREPARES YOUR BODY SKIN FOR SUMMER :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mica said...

I like the brooch with your blouse! It's a lovely shade on you too.

I come from a family of collectors - everyone has something they like to collect! For me, it's handbags, obviously, haha! I think everyone has that one thing that they can't resist picking up when they see it! :)

Hope you are having a great week :) I'm enjoying our cooler autumn weather, it's a lovely change from the heat we've had this year!

Away From The Blue Blog

Gold Coast Girl said...

Great outfit! Love that color on you!
~Samantha
http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I always love the way you mix new and old Lorena. Beautiful outfit.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

And that color of the blouse is incredible with the black suit, Lorena!! Truly eye catching!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

E said...

I love how you added the rose brooch to this look - genius!

District of Chic

Abriana said...

You look absolutely gorgeous. Well written blog. Thanks for sharing.
gunmetal