Finally Burberry

Pleated metallic gold skirt Burberry, identical here -  White Toast of the Town tee shirt Kate Spade, here another fun one
Black tote bag Furla, almost identical - Taupe suede shoes Breckelle's, similar
On a Saturday near the end of 2016 I was at the consignment shop and saw this metallic gold skirt. Even though it was one size too big, I still took it home and had it altered. Then it sat there until today when I am wearing for the first time. I have to admit I am not loving it, maybe it was the way it was worn. Regardless what I paid for was 60.00 USD less than the asking price for an identical one here.


7 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I used to have a nearly identical skirt (I think mine had more pleating) and could never quite feel comfortable in it or style it in a way that I thought was good.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh wow! That skirt is so fun! I actually really like how you styled it here. It could be cute in winter with a black sweater and tights!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

Oh that's a stunning skirt, and so beautiful with the graphic tee! :) I used to have a lot of a-line skirts like this, I had a blue one that's similar to this, but I donated a lot of them and I miss them now! If you're not enjoying it though, better to let it go.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) Going to be a little rainy here again but it should be a bit cooler too so I'm not complaining!

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

It's that yoke around the hips - it looks better with something longer, like a blazer. I love this concept, but that part of the skirt is not quite working for me.

Laura B said...

I think that skirt is so fun! I love the color and pleats! It looks great with a graphic tee. Have you tried adding some edge with a moto jacket perhaps?

Natalie S said...

I NEED to go shopping with you. Love the whole outfit and that skirt is beautiful!

Ruth said...

I love the metallic skirt! Super cute look!

http://www.mylittlenest.org