Collection Cycle

Jeans Liz Claiborne - Green turtle neck sweater Cortefiel, similar - Zebra print heels Bershka 
Flower print orange trim vintage scarf Saks Fifth Avenue, identical here

I am a collector at heart. Maybe its part of that caveman DNA we carry. Go out, collect, take home and repeat. However I never collect the same thing. For example, while growing up it was postcards and coins, then in my teens and twenties it was stamps. In my late twenties it was all about the Panama Pacific International Exposition of 1915, then antiques..  These days its vintage scarves like the one I am wearing today or vintage blazers. What are you collecting these days ?
.
.
.
Soy coleccionista de corazón. Tal vez es parte del ADN de cromañón. Salir, recolectar, llevar a casa y repetir. En mi caso nunca colecciono lo mismo. Por ejemplo, cuando estaba chica coleccionaba postales y monedas, luego en mi fueron las estampillas postales. En mis 20 era todo lo relacionado con la Exposición Internacional de Panamá Pacific, luego antigüedades.. Estos días son los blazers o  pañuelos vintage como el que llevo hoy anudado en la bolsa. ¿Tú qué coleccionas estos días?

Linking to E&M + Straight A Style

10 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

fantastic combo :D

NEW TIPS POST | OMG!!! TRICKS TO GET THE PERFECT EYEBROWS.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Moda jest Kobietą said...

Very cute style :)

Mica said...

I get my collecting habit from my dad, who gets it from his mum....I can trace it back, haha!

Handbags have been a pretty constant 'collection' for a good few years, but I've definitely alternated between things over the decades!

Hope that you are having a great weekend! Our weekend started early with a day off yesterday for Australia day. Good way to end the week!

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I love this green on you - what a lovely colour.

I used to collect stamps, and I still have my coin collection (started by my dad). Now, it's my copper jewelry and hematite jewelry (a newer addiction!).

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Gemma said...

Such a great look. I love this shade of green on you and that bag is beautiful.

Have a lovely week.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Straight A Style said...

That is a beautiful scarf! Love it with your sweater color.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Wow, you really are a collector. I do love that scarf. I like to collect shot glasses from around the world.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I always love the things you pick up. Everything always works. I'm very minimal except for makeup. Especially in fashion. I hardly want to wear a bag with my outfit. lOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Simple and fast to wear outfit but very good effect. You looks really great, younger. (...) I was collector of different things, today I feal that collecting can be frustrating and irritating, second - it absorbs money, sometimes tu much space... Today I know I dont need it. So, I do not want to get involved in collecting, I prefer a quiet life, spend time and money for traveling. And collecting memories :)