Wrong way

Burberry zipper skirt, here another version of it in black  

Black boatneck top A.B. Joseph, similar here

Cap toe flats Zara, almost identical here

Black vintage bag Croft & Barrow, similar
As I uploaded today's pictures I realised that the last time I wore this skirt here, I actually wore it incorrectly.  The zipper is supposed to be on the side and not in the middle. I did not see this until today. Certainly I have to admit I am one to wear a top backwards just to get the right neckline, this of course knowingly.  Have you ever worn a garment the "wrong way" unknowingly ? How did you realise it was not worn as it was supposed to ?
.
.
.
Al cargar estas fotos me di cuenta de que la primera vez que me puse esta falda (aquí) me la había puesto "mal". El zipper debe ir de lado y no en el medio. No me di cuenta de esto hasta hoy. Ciertamente debo admitir que en el pasado he llevado camisas al revés en búsqueda de una forma de escote específico, claro, esto conscientemente. Alguna vez te has puesto algo de manera equivocada sin saberlo ? Cómo te diste cuenta que no la llevabas correctamente ? 

7 comments

Straight A Style said...

I have worn a top backwards once. Live and learn right, ha! I love the skirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc06BOqnywe/?taken-by=straightastyle

Miguel Gouveia said...

thank you :)

great look. so classic :D

NEW TIPS POST | ADVICES WHEN YOU APPLY FOUNDATION.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Interesting zipper detail on the skirt. And yes, I wore a dress incorrectly once and had no idea. And then I wore a top backward once, but that I did on purpose.

Mica said...

Oh I didn't know you weren't wearing it correctly! It looks nice both ways, and gives you a little more variety each time you wear it now as you know that there's more than one way to wear it! :) I had a tee I could wear back to front, and frequently did, but it didn't last long in my wardrobe, not the best quality. I need to be more adventurous with finding different ways to wear things :)

Happy new year! Hope that 2018 has started nicely for you! Mine has been so enjoyable as I'm still on leave from work so I'm taking the opportunity to relax!

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

The funniest time was when my friend tried on a dress backwards and we couldn't quite figure out why it was so wonky. Until the sales person told us it was on backwards...ha ha!!
Happy 2018!!
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Lydia said...

Just the other day I wore a cardigan buttoned up and backwards - I think it worked out well!
Chic on the Cheap

Natalie S said...

Love this look and I love this skirt even more now! I have worn a shirt backwards and thats about it.. at least on purpose haha