One of those

Pink neon trousers H&M - Blue boatneck top Charter Club - Blue Bee Happy loafers C. Wonder, identical in tan here -
Black vintage bag Croft & Barrow   

 
Printed scarf H&M, love this bright one on sale  - Silver monogram necklace Tiffany & Co. 
Pink watch Victorinox, here in white 

This is one of those. Those outfits that were just okay but that the pictures just turned out awful. Don't get me wrong, I am totally aware that I need to amp my photo game.. Believe it or not a about two or three years ago I actually bought a bigger better camera and have taken zero pictures with it. Zero. In fact its in the lower part of my closet, collecting dust in the camera bag... 
.
.
.
Este es uno de esos. Esos outfits que eran pasables pero que en las fotos salieron terribles. No se equivoquen, estoy totalmente al tanto de que debo mejorar la fotografía. Créanme o no, hace dos años o tres compré una cámara de mejor calidad y no la he usado a la fecha. Cero fotos. Es más, en este momento está en la parte de abajo del armario llenándose de polvo en su bolsa...

Linking to Shelbee's

2 comments

Sheila said...

Your "camera game" is fine, Lorena. I like your pictures! I like this outfit too, but I totally get when an outfit is just not working when you wear it! Weed things out as needed - I hope it's not the pants, as I love that colour!

Mica said...

Your photos are great! :) I like this outfit too, I'm not sure what you didn't like about it as I love the colours and it looks really good!



Away From The Blue Blog