It's purple

Purple cowl neck top Isaac Mizrahi for Target, almost identical - Printed trousers Zara - Grey flats Dr. Scholl's here 

Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino, almost identical - Purple sunglasses for the Dollar Store, similar 


You know that item you have in your closet that has a great cut, fabulous fabric and superb color that you always forget you have and therefore never wear ? That's how I'd describe this purple cowl neck top. Every.single.time, I wear it I tell myself I have to wear it more and then I don't. Worn 8 times in seven years...

It's pre blog and was first worn here 07.09.2010 and 29.09.2010 both in a burgundy, grey and black look. Two years later it was worn on 17.01.2012 in an all white look and 06.02.2012 a very bright colour block look. 

My favourite outfit with it is in rust 17.11.2014, then it seems I forgot about it yet again for two more years...

It reappeared with a green and beige combo on 02.07.2016 followed by 06.07.2016 with a printed skirt and yellow heels.

Last wear is today. It must not be that great if I have to be reminded it exists.

Linking to E&M

12 comments

Mode FemmeBlog said...

I love your printed trousers <3 nice look :)
http://modefemme.blogspot.com/

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

the pants are amazing :D loved all outfit :D

NEW TIPS POST | 6 Must-Have BEAUTY PRODUCTS for SUPERMARKET :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Alessandra Heidelberg said...

Amazing look! I love the pants and the rings
www.alessandrastyle.com

jodie filogomo said...

I have one like this in gold, and it's a great basic. Not that I wear it a ton, but it's fabulous for those occasional times!!
OXOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Filipa Gonçalves said...

I like those pants so much! :D

https://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.pt/

Mica T said...

It's a beautiful top, and I really like it with the printed pants!

Sometimes I find I wear my most loved pieces less as I don't want to 'waste' them and wear them on a less than perfect day. Of course perfect days rarely come along, so they don't get worn. I'm really trying to break that habit and wear everything I have for any reason! :)

Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Anna K. said...

Great post!
Can you follow me? I follow you :)

Have a nice day!
murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Oh I really like your top darling
Cute look!
xx

Sibaritismos de Inma said...

estas muy bonita

Cristina SF said...

Great outfit! It's appropriate for both work and eating out with friends

http://www.memoriesofthepacific.com

Kim Alston said...

I had a top just like that in brown and wore it out! Yours looks great and I love the pants you paired it with.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

It pulls across your boobs - but the colour is fantastic. I also have tops like this that I forget about and yup, they have to go if you are not wearing them.