Power of remorse

Black button shirt Da Moda - Black trousers Mossimo - Gingham print shoes custom made 

Bubble pin set from Stradivarius 

Remorse can be a positive, powerful thing and here's proof. 
After coming across boxes full of unworn pins and brooches I have been incorporating them into my every day wear in every single way I can think of. 
Today, I took a bubble pin set and added some fun to an otherwise all black look. One pin went on the shirt collar (Cool!) and the other two went on my shoes: Hi! and Hello ! were quite a hit in my book. 

Linking up to Straight A StyleShelbee's

13 comments

Courtney Erin said...

This is seriously such a cute idea - I love it!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Unknown said...

Chic outfit!
Have a nice week-end!
Gil Zetbase

katalog inspiracji said...

Hi, hello super:)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, that is such a great idea! Stuff I've thrown out, I kinda wish I would've kept! LOL Your outfit looks so good!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I totally love how you've put the bubble pin set on your shoes! Such an amazing idea! <3 You look great! Have a wonderful weekend Lorena! :)
xx
Shivangi
www.outoncatwalk.com

Mica said...

While it is uncomfortable finding something neglected in our wardrobes it's great that like your pins it gives you an excuse to get them out and enjoy them again :) They look lovely with your monochrome outfit too! :)



Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I love the pins on the shoes - what a fabulous idea! I remember a few pins I don't regret, among them a cow pin with red sunglasses. Leave that in the early 90s!

So Alice said...

Wonderful lady in black :-)You look similar to Jackie Kennedy on these photos, great styling my dear :-)

ania said...

Lovely outfit! :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I love that you put a couple of the pins on your shoes. I never would have thought to do that!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love how cute those bubble pins are. So fun, unique and retro. Love love how you styled all three of them. Adding them to your flats was a genius idea!