Long lost love

AA Studio color block dress - Nude pumps Flexi - Brown bag Coach
I had forgotten about it, like a long lost love: the colour block dress had totally fallen off my radar. When I pulled it out of the closet, I totally had second thoughts about it, but when I tried it on I just asked myself how I had gone so long without it..
What was that last garment you had forgotten about that you had a long standing infatuation with ?
Linking up to E&M + I Do De Claire's


Colour block dresses:


8 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Love the combination of outfit!

Sheila said...

This is a stellar dress! Love it. I can't even think of a garment like that - I love so many things in my wardrobe. I'm flighty - my love jumps around!

Óscar Palomares said...

¡Buenos días! Así que tenías este vestido olvidado... Pues has hecho de maravilla al rescatarlo, porque hay que ver cómo luces con él!

Un beso y que disfrutes del fin de semana,
Le Style et Moi

Mica T said...

That is a beautiful dress! :) I often find pieces like that in my wardrobe which is nice! I can't help thinking if I was better organised I'd always have the pieces I loved visible though, haha! Work in progress :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

How good, dear Lorena, you discovered this dress again as it looks totally wonderful on you!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Kim Alston said...

Well I'm glad you found it! Looks absolutely stunning on you. I love the mix of colors. SO BEAUTIFUL!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Bangs Bang said...

I love your skirt! Great look!
Dora www.BangsBang.com

LyddieGal said...

Color blocking was all the rage back in, maybe 2010? I remember adding quite a few color blocked dresses to my closet, and I'm pretty sure none are left. But this one is really fun and I love that it gives the illusion of separates.
Chic on the Cheap