Best 2016 Thrifts: Dresses

Looking back at my yearly purchases, I realised that this year I have come across some outstanding items in second hand shops. These were such a find that I thought I'd share them with you once more through several posts, this last one is dedicated to dresses.
The other posts dedicated to bags here and blazers here.


First find was a Missoni black thick cotton fabric LBD with pockets, for the sum of 9.63 USD

Second runner was a 2009 Marni Mandala strapless print dress for 1.07 USD.
Finally a formal Gianfranco Ferré Studio vintage dress with matching stole for 19.00 USD.

What do you think ? What has your best vintage dress find been ?

3 comments

Straight A Style said...

I'm not much of a vintage.thrift shopper, but you have found some great things!!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Dressed With Soul said...

Oh, these are really beautiful finds! I found also vintage pieces I really like. My latest good found I show today on my blog :)
Merry Christmas!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

All of them are so pretty! I love thrifted clothing. It can be challenging for my height, but I've found some lovely things on eBay.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/