3 places

I absolutely love it when I make the most of one garment.
Take this black dress, first worn to a rally below.
Black dress Missoni - Black patent shoes Zara - Brown tote bag Coach
Shortly afterwards I added black tights and took a 
plane in it to cool weathered Bogota in Colombia. 
Vintage extra large Rodier scarf
Paired it with a vintage scarf that doubled as a blanket.
Then took that same dress to a late afternoon meeting, 
this time paired with an Italian tweed jacket.
Tweed jacket Pamela

Don't you just love it when getting dressed can be kept this simple ? 

10 comments

Sheila said...

It's great when you travel, for sure. I love the versatility of a basic dress like that.

Mica said...

Dresses are the best like this - so easy to wear and you can change up the look with just a few accessories! Looks like a really practical dress to have :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Mykonos said...

Such cool versatile dress my dear! You are wearing it so great!
Happy August!
Stella
www.stellaasteria.com

Courtney Erin said...

Staple pieces like that are always such a great bet - you can just do so much with them!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

LyddieGal said...

Perhaps that is the LBD everyone is talking about when they say how much you need one in your closet?! I'm pretty sure I've got half a dozen one hit wonder LBDs.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Simply good, scarf fit it, I like this combination. Dark colors fit you.

Mihaela said...

i love this! you have such an amazing blog :D

mfashionfreak♥blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

"Don't you just love it when getting dressed can be kept this simple?" Very well said - and yes, I really do (especially during the sizzling hot summer months).

It's awesome that you have a versatile, dynamic black dress like this in your closet.

xoxo ♥ Jessica

drollgirl said...

Versatility is the best! The seasonless outfit is my favorite -- it gives you a lot of bang for your buck! :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That is the perfect black sheath. I love it all 3 ways. It is a blank black canvas of greatness!