Your most hated

A few posts ago I asked what your
 most hated house chore was.
Mint shorts Gap - Tank top Logic - White blazer Monteau
Well, apparently it's: ironing.
The lack of ironing, creases, wrinkles, 
it is actually a pet peeve for me. 
That and lint. They are disturbing.
Blue bag Zara - Silver flats Zara - Teal sunglasses Kenneth Cole Reaction
Disturbing to a point it's the first thing I see.
My eyes will detect lint a mile away, same for
wrinkled garments. Total turn off. 
Funny thing is I chose to wear 
these wrinkled shorts today...


2 comments

Mica said...

I'm sure your shorts were perfectly ironed before you put them on though! :)

I ended up getting rid of all of the linen items in my wardrobe - although perfect for a hot humid summer they wrinkled so easily it was a waste of time ironing them, ha! I feel better without them :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those shades are soooo dreamy and charming! I totally want more mint/seafoam/aqua in my wardrobe now.

xoxo ♥ Jessica