Chambray + floral

As I said in an earlier post, I love the flower
print on this dress, it is the fit I find questionable.  
Black bag Tous - Black sunglasses Prada Baroque
So, I tried it with my favourite chambray shirt. 
Floral print maxi dress I Heart Ronson - Chambray shirt Stradivarius
As comfortable as it was, I was not fully convinced.
So, yes, I am reconsidering if I should keep it.
Zipper patent flats Michael Kors 
Here's how it has been worn before:
2016                  2013 
2011, the year it was purchased, it was worn just 3 times.  

6 comments

Mica said...

I really like the combination of the chambray shirt over the dress! It's made me wonder if you could maybe turn it into a maxi skirt? As it does have such a nice print.

Away From The Blue Blog

Shybiker said...

Nice print, but the garment doesn't hang right. I agree with you.

Witchcrafted Life said...

I think this combination nails it. I love the flowy, boho chic vibe of this outfit (plus, florals for the win always in my books).

Many hugs,
♥ Jessica

Kate said...

I actually think this is really pretty - I definitely like it best with this shirt out of all the different ways you've worn it. x

Kate Louise Blogs

Carolina Vega said...

love this combination!!! I didnt think that it was a dress.

kisses
www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

LyddieGal said...

Layered like this it works so well!!
Actually, maybe you should just consider turning it into a skirt!
Chic on the Cheap