Procrastination Saga II

What would be one good drama without a sequel ?
Black dress George - Black toe flats Marc Fisher - Cream cardigan Worthington 
My real last assignment was due today.
I had an idea of what I wanted to do and had presented 
it to the professor a week ago.
He liked it an encouraged me to pursue it.
So, there I was with nothing else but an idea,
a project I called "Marketing Margaritas".
I had to turn in a paper, do a presentation, brochure 
and had to test it in the classroom. 
Animal print belt Vince Camuto - Multiple heart rings Forever 21 - Bag Carolina Herrera
I finished the material for the presentation in the university cafeteria,
exactly five minutes before entering the classroom and voilá: 
the rest is history.



7 comments

Sheila said...

That sounds like a fun topic, lol! You look fabulous, Lorena! Congrats on accomplishing this amazing milestone!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

oh how cool is that you managed to finish it right before entering. I bet it was a bit stressing but the history - that's definitely a good memory.

as for your comment - it's so awesome you're doing charity work on Christmas! I think it's better than any possible party or even family evening. what kind of charity is it going to be?

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's awesome Lorena! I'm like you. A really good procrastinator. Somehow I always get it done. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Sounds like you work great on a deadline. Love the belt and the ring stack!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic rings. They seem both bracingly modern and classic elegant at the same time.

Way to go on getting your assignment done just in the nick of time.

♥ Jessica

tiebow-tie.com said...

Classic is forever! Black and white is timeless!

LyddieGal said...

I'm sure it was a success, though I hate procrastination. Even if that last minute anxiety can yield good results, I'm never sure it's worth all the stress.

oh, and I love that belt.
Chic on the Cheap