Cape like

If I lived in other latitudes, where we had all four seasons,
I've always thought my favourite would be fall.
Navy blue pant and jacket set New York & Company - Nude pumps Flex - Beware of Sharks tote Kate Spade 
When I begin to see the season transition in other blogs, 
I get a little envious… the trenches, tall boots call my name.

The envy is short lived, as I al fully aware that after
that glorious shade of auburn is over, 
the cruel winter will show up.
Blue and tan top H&M - Brown sunglasses Michael Kors
Winter and I are not friends.


So, I'll pretend its almost fall and wear my blue suit.
Wear my jacket over the shoulders as a cape...


I'll pretend. 

9 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Yep, Fall is definitely the best! Ha ha.
Loving all those necklaces! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Unknown said...

Very nice look! Fall is wonderful winter I could do without!

Mica said...

Sometimes I like winter, the cold is a nice change...but most of the time it's frustrating as it doesn't hang around long here and I never have enough time to get used to layering...haha!

Definitely easy to put little touches of autumn in your outfit even if the temperatures aren't the same :)

Away From The Blue Blog

drollgirl said...

all these ads and emails and blog posts about fall clothes -- sweaters, coats, boots. i am so jealous.

it feels like endless summer here -- months and months of sweaty hot and humid weather. i am tired of it! winter is kind of a joke here too. but it could be worse. i don't think i would fare well in alaska or siberia!

btw, love the outfit!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulous jewelry!!! I adore the rocking chair charm. What a cool, unexpected, subtly vintage-y piece. This whole look is as chic as they come!

♥ Jessica

at my dressingtable said...

Great outfit so chic ! I am like you I don't like winter and I live in the UK and we have a lot of cold weather! Best wishes to you .

Imogen said...

Love the cape and amazing look.

LyddieGal said...

Sometimes I'm convinced most bloggers are pretending one way or the other - either it's really warm and they are throwing on the faux fur because they don't want to feel left out, or it's freezing cold and they are out there with bare legs and pumps. I'm such a whimp, it was 49 today and it might as well have been 10 - I had on my boots and gloves and turned on the heat.
Chic on the Cheap

Lustrous.ie said...

You look great!!