Ice afternoon wedding

I think this might be the fifth wedding I 
attend this year, I've honestly lost count.

Antonio Melani dress - Silver belt  - Grey shoes Vince Camuto
While looking for a dress to wear in my closet, 
I came across this Antonio Melani 
dress purchased in 2013.
Swarovski necklace
Its gotten very little wear and I love the colour.

Brown patent clutch
However, I felt a bit underdressed when I got
to the party. 
I'm not sure I'd chose the same dress if I got
a second go at it...

4 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It looks fabulous on you! I love that necklace.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

I think that dress is beautiful (I like the colour also) and I don't think it's under dressed for a wedding at all!

Away From The Blue Blog

LyddieGal said...

I adore the color as well, and for an afternoon wedding it seems like it would have been a perfect fit. Often people are hysterically underdressed at the weddings I've attended.

Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

It's a gorgeous, elegant colour and that ups the formality of it a bit I think.

♥ Jessica