Thoughts on sets…

I am the type of person that if I buy a set, be it a suit, 
a cardigan+top or similar, I will always wear it together.
Black short sleeve jacket Mossimo - Black skirt Mossimo 
Because, well yes, I am boring like that and have a
senseless way of thinking that they are meant to 
be worn together, period. 
Red tank top - Black patent bow flats Kate Spade  - Brown bag Madison Coach
So, I found in the depths of my closet this black 
Mossimo skirt+jacket set and of course, wore them together
only to realise that it was last worn in 2009…  


Same as in 2009, the skirt does not suit me - 
so I am giving up on it. But, the jacket… 
I think I will try to wear again.

4 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

Great combo! There's a lovely blend of cute and chic in this skirt + jacket (of which, I too prefer the jacket).

♥ Jessica

Mica said...

That is a lovely set, and it's good you can still keep the jacket and think of other ways to wear it even if you aren't enjoying the skirt! :) The best part about sets is that they often do stand just as well on their own as they do together :)

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I do the same thing! I always go with what it. Good for you in changing it up.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

Haha, I don't think I presently own any matching sets, but I did, I would wear them together.
Chic on the Cheap