La Gran Vía

The best pictures you'll ever take are outdoors.

Grey pant suit Natural Exchange - Black patent shoes Zara - Burgundy peplum top H&M - White sunglasses Kate Spade
So, for a change I thought I'd give it a try while in San Salvador.


I got up really early, got dressed and went for a short walk
right around the hotel I stayed at.


The hotel is right next to a mall, one of the most recognised 
in San Salvador: La Gran Vía.


It seemed like I had the entire street to myself… 


Gotta love an empty mall. 

4 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a lovely, crisp blue sky. I'm thrilled that the season of such is upon here again. I've missed shooting with them big time!

Great outfit. That layered necklace is such a stunner!

♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

I agree, I always take my photos outside, and I love the fun sunglasses you have!
Of course, you need to look out for those poles ;)
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

I like the burgundy and grey together! :)

It's good you got to go for a walk as well as getting some photos in - nice start to the day :)

Hope you are enjoying your trip!

Away From The Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

So glad you took the opportunity Lorena and you looked great.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/