Pistachio and Coral


In my blog's drafts I have about 18 posts that remain unfinished.


This is one of them, featuring a March 2013, InStyle Magazine 
colour crash course for pistachio that I wanted to recreate.

Grey flats Zara - Mint bag Emelie - Mint belt H&M
Two years later, here it is: pistachio and coral.

Coral / Orange dress vintage

I think it worked. 



Here is how this vintage dress has been worn before:

2009                                                           2010 


            2010


2012




5 comments

Sheila said...

This dress is fabulous on you! Great colour and shape - very flattering. I remember when you used to blur your face - I've been reading since at least 2009!

Jessica Cangiano said...

Gorgeous colour combination! It makes me think of powdered sugar candy sticks when I was a child as they came in both shades.

♥ Jessica

Mica T said...

This definitely works! I love those two colours together, such a wonderful colourful outfit! :) Did you find it worth the wait to put together? :)

Away From The Blue

LyddieGal said...

Ohh yes, it definitely worked. This color combo is one of my favorites.
Chic on the Cheap

Kim Alston said...

Really pretty dress Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/