Forgotten Givenchy

I feel so guilty when I come across an item
I have not worn in … years.

Brown and gold bow top Mossimo - Gold tone vintage earrings Chanel 
This time around it was from the bag department.

Black pencil skirt Apt. 9 - Nude heels Sam Edelman
My black Givenchy handbag had not been worn ever, 
during the last six years.


It's been so long since it has seen the light of day, 
I am considering calling it "vintage".


I don't know how I have overlooked it for so long.


Maybe it was because it was in a trunk, in its dustbag with other bags..


You know how they say "out of sight, out of mind".

If it would only apply to people..

7 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

OOh, such a fun bag too! Glad you rediscovered it!
And yes...I wish that were the same for people and opposite for clothes, haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Shybiker said...

This is so true. It's why I keep my favorite things out in plain view.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Great bag and I love your outfit Lorena.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

lorenabr said...

Nice look!
http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Beautiful and classic look! I must confess, I can understand how it is possible to forget about something, but I've never experiences it myself - I guess I have so few bags that it would be impossible. :)
x

LyddieGal said...

You should never forget about your designer bags! Though I totally get it, I have a bunch in a bin under my bed and there were some summer bags I didn't use at all last summer. Oops.

Love this top and skirt combo, and those earrings are fabulous!
Chic on the Cheap

Angie said...

I like the pencil skirt and nude pumps on you, very feminine. Added bonus the bag you found. A true classic!