Camila's birthday

I am such a fan of birthdays that are celebrated at home,
specially children's.


Brown sequinned top Forever 21 - White shorts Larry Levine - Brown flat sandals Habaneras - Mustard clutch  Pull & Bear
As most kid's birthdays have just become an entire production
complete with a clown, a magician and candy to make anyone
go right into a diabetic comma. 


So I was quite thrilled to assist a child's birthday where the 
whole idea was to have a picnic in a backyard and have
the kids enjoy themselves.

2 comments

LyddieGal said...

I never had a party with clowns or magicians or at any sort of party 'factory' destination. Just a homemade cake and my friends.

Even now all I really want is some good food and some good people, and for my mom to make me a cake. I kind of want this one: http://sweetapolita.com/2011/02/campfire-delight-6-layer-rich-chocolate-malted-toasted-marshmallow-cake/

My birthday is in exactly one month, so it's time to be putting serious thought into the cake I want.

Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Kids birthday parties are always so fun! Love the outfit you wore AND those sandals!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/