Find Your Perfect Jump-suit

As I browsed the In Style March 2014 issue in my
nightstand not only did I remember I have a pile
of magazines I have not even looked at, but
that I am too still looking for the "perfect jump suit".

In Style March 2014
While I have at least half a dozen of jumpers, 
jump-suits, onesies or whatever you want to call
them, all of them are far from that perfect fit.


This is one of them. The one pictured in the magazine kind of
reminded me of it, so I chose to wear it today.

Green MNG Mango jumper - American Ragcie cardigan - BCBG Generation grey shoes - Bag Venezia 
Have you tried this trend ?
Have you found the perfect one ?





2 comments

Mica said...

Oh I thought that was a dress! It is very cute on you :)

The jumpsuit trend isn't for me, but some people (like yourself!) really wear it well!

Away From The Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Cute indeed and I love that green.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/