Inspired by...

On the multiple boards I have on 
Pinterest, there is one dedicated 
to nail art- where I pinned this:



I have to admit I limit nail art to hands, 
I do not like it on toes, period.
However the above image inspired me
to get something similar done in my hands.


Once again, limiting it to one nail as I find more than one a bit too much.


I have always thought that you can usually wear anything, you just have to 
adapt it to you and what feels right for you.

Oh, and before you ask, no I did not do it myself ;)

5 comments

My Own Fairytale said...

Very cute nails, looks
great with the necklace.


XO

www.myownfairytale.com

drollgirl said...

very cute!

i am not much for nail art. one time i had a flower put over polish on my big toe. it was too much. hahahah! i guess i am not much for fancy nails! but yours looks cute!

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute! I love that you did it as an accent nail, and matched it to your outfit ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHA Lorena! Awesome inspiration! Your outfit,necklace and nails look awesome.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

That is so cute! I think one accent nail is enough, any more and it quickly becomes too youthful.
Chic on the Cheap