Acceptance

Do you ever have second thoughts about
going home with an item you thought 
was overpriced ?


Well, that is what I thought when I took this
jeans overalls from MNG home a few months ago.

MNG Mango jeans overall - White t-shirt -
Blue suede flats Zara - Purple bag Coach - Michael Kors sunglasses
I was at the mall and walked into a store
where they had SO MANY overall options at
half the price that I just wanted to beat myself up.

Kate Spade like red, white and blue enamel bracelet
If I had only waited…
I guess its the price you pay when 
you want things right there and then.

2 comments

sonia // daring coco said...

Buyers remorse. Yes, I experience it frequently. And sadly our returns policy in Australia is pretty crap so I can never return it after. Also i hate when you buy something and it goes on sale the following week

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

LyddieGal said...

Sometimes that happens, but sometimes it goes the other way too. Do you love the ones you are seeing now as much as the ones you got?

Sometimes good things come to those who wait, but sometimes she who hesitates is lost, and there is no way of knowing which is right until after the fact.

Chic on the Cheap