7 For All Mankind

A few years ago, when I picked up these pair
of jeans, I could not get enough from them.


7 For All Mankind jeans - White tshirt - Mint cardigan Calvin Klein -
Innovativi wedges - Purple bag Coach 
It was my go-to pair of jeans.
I wore them weekdays, weekends, parties,
to restaurants, work.. you name it.


However, lately not only have I not been
wearing them that often but when I do, I 
feel they are too low cut.
When I sit down I have to watch out
I don't show too much.


After the last few wears I just think that
its time to let them go, 
my dear 7 For All Mankind jeans.

How old is your oldest pair of jeans ?

Mine is probably about 8 years old...

6 comments

Shybiker said...

When I was young, I hung onto jeans forever. But I don't wear them now, so I can't answer.

I'm really bummed that, despite trying multiple fixes, I still can't get your blog to register on my Bloglovin feed. I have to remember to visit separate from seeing you in my feed.

LyddieGal said...

My oldest pair is from 2005, though honestly I haven't worn them in a while. I think these jeans still look good on you, and it's good to know they've held up, at least.
Chic on the Cheap

Kim Alston said...

I've had mine for a couple of years. Things change.

ana said...

un look muy preppy! te ves muy linda ese tono de su├ęter te va bien!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

The color palette here is real nice. My oldest pair of jeans currently is about 8-9 years old also. I wish I had some 7's, though.

Steph said...

How funny that this post is so recent!! I just searched through ALL the blogs I follow for "seven of mankind." I just bought my first pair. Most I've EVER spent on jeans. I guess I was wondering if it was worth all the hype?

I am working in a VERY rich area of Dallas now, and on dress-down days at work, I've noticed several other ladies wearing this brand of jeans. I felt SO out of place in my Gap jeans . . . so I splurged .. . at a Niemann's Last Call