Unmatching reds

This vintage red and black striped shirt hung
in the closet almost next to the animal print cardigan.



Black trousers - Red and white striped shirt Ship ´n Shore -
Black and red cardigan Cable & Gauge -
Black patent shoes Zara - Black bag Roberto Cavalli 
One day I saw this and automatically thought that
they could work together.


When I set the cardigan right next to the striped shirt, I 
realised that the reds were not  the same tone.


At that moment I decided that this outfit was a no go.


Then one morning, I was running late... 
and that's how this outfit made it out the door.

4 comments

LyddieGal said...

They totally work and this is actually really fun!
Chic on the Cheap

Sheila said...

Oh, they are so close - I would have done this too. A great look, Lorena!

Witchcrafted Life said...

I think they look sensational together!!! The difference in tones is fairly minimal, especially when viewed for a bit of a difference, and the two patterns play so well together that it would be a shame not to combine them as you've stylishly done here.

♥ Jessica

Angie said...

Great combination of reds, very imaginative!